Here's some shots of our little "Sham-Rocker" on St. Patrick's Day. It was a beautiful day again this year, so Connor got his first wagon ride around the neighborhood of the spring. He's enjoying some fish sticks for dinner in his booster chair - the high chair is reserved for only the super messy dinners, like ravioli and mac and cheese. He's very upset below because he wants to go downstairs very badly, and then he's a very happy boy because he got to go downstairs and play with his trains.
This past week was my spring break, so Connor and I had a lot of fun times. Lots of shopping, very fun trip to the children's museum, and lots of time outside. Daddy also joined us on a trip to the zoo, which Connor's really starting to think is fun, especially the penguins and otters. I am very much looking forward to summer again to spend more time at home with Connor!
This past week was my spring break, so Connor and I had a lot of fun times. Lots of shopping, very fun trip to the children's museum, and lots of time outside. Daddy also joined us on a trip to the zoo, which Connor's really starting to think is fun, especially the penguins and otters. I am very much looking forward to summer again to spend more time at home with Connor!

3 comments:
What, no pics of him drinking green beer?
Maybe next year...
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment